in Orange County
What is Bubble Soccer?
Bubble Soccer is soccer and football infused into one of the most unique team building activities. Teams of 5 jump into a Bubble Ball and romp on the field as a sumo and bump anyone on sight while guiding a soccer ball to their respective goal until they hear the glorious sound of "GOOAAAAL."
Bumping sounds better than being bumped, but not in Bubble Soccer! The whole fun is in being bumped just like in bumper cars. You don't feel anything close to paint and you'll laugh uncontrollably.
Bubble Soccer is best when more people are involved so our rental is ideal for Corporate Team Building, Team Building for Start-ups, Birthday Parties, Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties, Fundraisers, and other social events.
Here's why we're the best:
- We use the best quality Bubble Balls
- And we provide both Kid Bubble Soccer Birthday Parties and Adult's Bubble Soccer for Team Building or any other social occassion.
- Our Bubble Soccer Rental provides a variety of balls: Standard Soccer Ball, Kickball, and an oversized Kickball.
- Our Event Coordinators are thoroughly trained to provide you the best Bubble Soccer experience.
- We provide add-ons to maximize your Bubble Soccer experience.
- 6 Feet Inflatable Soccer Ball
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Polaroid Photos of your event to ensure your memory of it lasts forever
Watch Bubble Soccer in Action
BUBBLE SOCCER PRICES
FAQ About Bubble Soccer
- WHAT AGES ARE APPROPRIATE FOR BUBBLE SOCCER?
We highly suggest players to be at least 6 years old of age for Kids Bubble Soccer and taller than 5'5 for Adults Bubble Soccer.
IS IT OUR JOB TO SECURE A LOCATION?
We're happy to provide you suggestions but it is ultimately your responsibility to secure a location or venue for your event. If you'd prefer to skip the hassle of securing a location, please communicate this with us and we can secure a location on your behalf for an additional fee.
WHAT'S AN IDEAL SPACE FOR BUBBLE SOCCER?
Any outdoor park works and is the economical route. At most, you'll have to get a permit that ranges from $75-$200.
If you don't mind expending a bit more, we highly suggest any private indoor venue or gym because Bubble Soccer in easier to play in an enclosed space.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL FEES?
The only additional fee is a delivery fee if your location is outside of 20 miles from our zip code, 92804. And, we'll be upfront with you should there be any additional fees before you book with us.
WILL THERE BE AN EVENT COORDINATOR?
Absolutely. The host will run your Bubble Soccer and they'll deliver the equipment to your preferred location. Additionally, they'll setup and breakdown on their time, not yours.
WHEN WILL YOUR EVENT COORDINATOR ARRIVE TO SETUP?
Our Event Coordinators arrive anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour prior to your event.
BUBBLE SOCCER IS FUN, BUT SURELY, THE NOVELTY WILL WEAR OFF. WHAT HAPPENS THEN?
Our service is fully prepared to maintain the novelty of playing inside a Bubble Ball from the start to the end of your party by introducing our other games: Bubble Football, Sumo, Last Man Standing, V.I.P, Team Deathmatch, and Bubble Rumble.
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
Because we go the extra mile to ensure we provide excellent service.
- We provide additional novel tools to further the novelty of an already novel activity.
- We recruit industrious, enthusastic, energetic, and personable individuals because the attitude of the event coordinator can make or break an event.
- We introduce different ways to use the Bubble Balls then gamify them to maintain enthusiasm from our crowd.