Human Hamster Ball Rental
in Orange County
What is Zorbing
Jump into a Human Hamster Ball or Wheel, commonly referred to as a Zorb Ball, and gain momentum either by rolling down a hill or pushing the ball with your hands from inside, and you can finallly check off 'Zorbing' in your to-do list. It becomes ridiculously fun once you gain speed and jump, flip, and thrash around in your Zorb Ball during your ride.
Zorbing is just like a mini-rollercoaster when done right on land AND water. You can even take it out to a body of water for you to create a water-coaster ride by having the Zorb Ball tied and pulled by a motorboat.
And that's only when you have 1 Human Hamster Ball. The Zorbing experience changes completely when 2 or more Human Hamster Balls are in the mix. Players can play a variety of games involving jousting, racing, and tagging each other.
TIPS ON ZORBING
- Take the chance and perform flips while you're rolling out of control. Sure, it's intimidating but you won't get hurt. What will happen is, you'll walk away with a novel experience and no regrets.
- Kids love to engage in activities with each other. So, rent at least 2 Human Hamster Balls if your party is for kids.
- Bigger fields mean more room to roam around and that almost always results in an enhanced Zorbing experience. So secure a large grassfield, ideally with hills.
- Our Giant Hamster Wheel is most ideal for bombing hills and Human Hamster Balls for interactive games. Assess your participants and choose accordingly.
- Running around in a Hamster Ball becomes cardiovascular heavy at some point. So, jumping into a Giant Hamster Ball after 3p.m is highly suggested.